Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 13, 2021
This position plays the role of subject matter expert and process owner, key contact point for internal and external stakeholders for tax planning/ advisory, compliance and reporting for the Company legal entities located in Singapore.
The position is to also ensure effective and efficient tax operations and compliance leveraging on ERP system and evolving advance technology. Support project implementation by contributing tax advisory or process/ system design.
Tax Compliance and Reporting
- Corporate tax reporting & filing
- GST & MES (Major Exporting Scheme)
- Withholding tax and DTA
- Inter-Company Transfer Pricing (“ICTP”)
Efficient Finance processes and system
- Establish and maintain effective systems and controls that meet Financial & Tax reporting compliance requirements.
- Ensure transactions are booked under the correct tax categories and tax tables are updated in the system.
- Pro-actively engage stake holders and provides insight on financial related topics including advice on local tax regulations & incentives that may impact the companies' operations and profitability;
- As business partner, support commercial decisions by providing financial advice and information as well as supporting the applications for commercial & tax related incentives;
- Bachelor of Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification recognized by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (CPA).
- Minimum 8 years of relevant corporate tax experience, preferably with knowledge from the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in Singapore's SG corporate tax, GST, Transfer Pricing knowledge, accounting principles, Financial Reporting Standards and Companies Act requirements.
- Good knowledge of SAP, Business Warehouse and other Microsoft applications.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653jace@searchasia.com.sg
EA no. 16S8107