Technical Service Leader (Marine) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Mar 29, 2021
- Responsible for lifecycle services orders and sales.
- Develops business plan for lifecycle services.
- Secures overall customer satisfaction by recognizing and addressing their operational needs in a customer minded environment.
- Ensures contractual obligations on all customer service level agreements and contracts.
- Manages Lifecycle services / related business processes, including cost center control, financial reporting and forecasting of service business.
- Creates, maintains and optimizes common resource pool in cooperation with Project Manager to ensure smooth project transfers and to create synergy and critical mass with respect to availability of resources.
- Improves efficiency by implementing best practices, standards and tools, digitalize documentation.
- Analyzes market / customer needs and develop services portfolio based on available standards in Service organization to address local market needs and opportunities.
- Active role in selling services life cycle services / spare parts / components.
- Coordinates and support commissioning work after Project delivery with marine sites globally / other BUs.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering or any related courses with at least 5 years of hands-on proven experience in line and people management role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the marine industry handling shipping vessels (ship management or ship owners)
- Customer focus and ability to develop relations on international and managerial level.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd