, Taiwan | Posted: Mar 24, 2020
Client is a Taiwanese conglomerate. Its main activity is the production and finishing of synthetic fibres and other textiles. It has factories in China, Taiwan and Southeast Asia.
In 2007 it was listed in the Forbes Global 2000 largest companies in the world.
1. Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
2. Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
3. Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement, develop a great performing team and positive morale.
4. Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
5. Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry.
6. Analyze problematic situations and provide solutions to ensure company growth
7. Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
1. Bachelor’s degree or master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
2. 10+ years working experience.
3. More than high intermediate English level
4. Proven experience as CEO, COO or in other managerial position
5. Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
6. Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
7. Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
Interested or for more information, please contact email@example.com