User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Specialist #JES
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong | Posted: Nov 19, 2021
Our client is a software technology company that provides the highest quality software development, maintenance and testing services, hiring User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Specialist to join their team.
- Responsible for designing user behaviour and product information structure to ensure product availability;
- Responsible for the planning and conception of Internet products, summarizing user goals and user tasks;
- Participate in user research and optimize the design plan based on the results of user research;
- Responsible for proposing improvement plans for the usability testing and evaluation of existing products, and continuously optimizing the user experience of the products.
- Bachelor degree or above. Major in industrial design, computer, psychology and other related majors are preferred;
- At least 7 years of interactive design work experience in the Internet and software industries, familiar with the related processes of Internet product design, with successful cases;
- At least 3 years of user experience research or IT application system, mobile application system user interface design experience;
- Able to provide high-quality product prototypes, flowcharts, wireframes, etc., and can clearly express the design plan;
- Familiar with various methods of interaction design, and have a deep understanding and understanding of interaction design theory;
- Passionate, proactive, responsible, strong learning ability;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese with strong communication skills, Mandarin will be an advantage.
If you are interested, please click the “Apply Now” Button or contact Natalie Leung for more information.